网站首页 | 关于我们 | 英语论坛 | 广告合作 | 设为首页 | 收藏本站 热点资讯:中美领导人北京会晤,洽谈经济合作 CCTV9英语新闻:新书出版展现了云南的地区
热搜: 英语  端午节  影视  非洲
当前位置: 首页 > 行业英语 > 商务英语 >

环球商务 口袋英语100句(2)

2017-05-06 21:58[商务英语] 来源: 浏览: 次 评论:
21. this price is f.o.b. new york.这是纽约离岸价。

22. can we meet each other halfway?

我们能折中一下吗?

23. we are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.我们急于了解你方关于支付佣金的惯例。

24. in that case we may consider giving you a 8% commission.如果是这样的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的佣金。

25. don‘t deduct the commission from the value of the consignment.不要从货物的价值中扣除佣金。

26. i suggest a 4 percent reduction on the c.i.f. price you first quoted.我建议在你方第一次报的到岸价的基础上降价4%.

27. it would help me greatly if you would accept d/p or d/a instead.如果你们能接受付款交单或承兑交单,这会对我们有很大帮助。

28. what do you say to our old terms, confirmed and irrevocable l/c?

仍然沿用我们以前的付款方式,也就是说已不可撤销的报兑信用证怎么样?

29. as the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money to be advanced, we have to ask for payment by l/c payable at sight.由于我们需要向设备的生产厂家去付预付款,因此我们不得不要求你方开具即期付款信用证。
[英语巴士网,http://www.enbus.cn]


30. could you supply us with initial stock on three months credit?

首批货可不可以押三个月再收款?

31. we usually accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.我们通常只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。

32. traveler‘s check need countersigning.旅行支票要复签。

33. the appearance of a package that catches the eye will certainly be of much help in promoting the sales.外观引人注目的包装肯定大大有利于促销。

34. each is lined with waterproof paper, so that it can‘t be spoiled by dampness or rain.每个纸箱都有内衬防水纸,因而不会被潮湿和雨水侵蚀。

35. i think the inner packing is good enough. and what about the outer packing?

我认为内包装还行。那么外包装怎么样?

36. solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

37. we want deliveries on time, not excuses我们需要的是按时交货,而不是借口。

38. i apologize for the late delivery, but the carrying vessel had an accident.对于货物的迟交我深表歉意,原因在于运输船舶出了事故。

39. did you get the bill of lading for you last shipment?

你们收到前一批货的提货单了没有?

40. your quotation is on c.i.f. basis. what risks are you usually covered against?

你报的是到岸价,那么通常情况下你方对什么风险进行投保?

【看这里~】

如果大家有兴趣的话,请关注【 英语巴士网-商务英语 】栏目,英语巴士网整合了您可能感兴趣的相关英语学习资料,可以多看一下哦(^_^)

英语巴士公众号

欢迎扫描二维码关注英语巴士公众号!

(编辑:bruce)

网友评论
热门标签