网站首页 | 关于我们 | 英语论坛 | 广告合作 | 设为首页 | 收藏本站 热点资讯:CCTV9英语新闻:中国重申反对部署萨德 杭州G20峰会英文报道:难忘的时刻
热搜: 英语  端午节  影视  非洲
当前位置: 首页 > 实用英语 > 医务英语 >

【医学口语】医生病人英语会话3

2015-12-28 10:22[医务英语] 来源: 浏览: 次 评论:
Nurse: Do you want to see a doctor?

  你要看病吗?

  Patent: Yes, where shall I register?

  是的,在哪儿挂号?

  N: Here, have you been here before?

  这儿,你从前来过穑?

  P: Yes, a year age./NO,this is my first visit.是的,一年前来过。/没有,这是第一次来。

  N: Have you a registration card?

  你有挂号证吗?

  P: Yes here it is./NO, I forgot to bring it.有,在这儿呢。/ 没有,我忘记带了。

  N: Do you remember your card number?

  你记得你的挂号证号码吗?

  P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.记得,是 C-150843./不记得了。

  N: When did you come last?

  上次你什么时侯来的?

  P: About a week age.大约在一周以前。

  N: Then I'11 find out for you.那么,我给你查查。

  Are you working in the Embassy?

  你在大使馆工作吗?

  P: Yes I'll be here for three to five years.是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年。

  I'm a teacher at…

  我是……的教师。

  N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate, experts certificate, passport)。

  请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。

  P: I'm a tourist.我是一个旅游者。

  N: How long do you intend to stay here?

  你准备在这里呆多久?

  P: About one week.大约一周。

  Till the end of this year.到今年年底。

  I'm leaving tomorrow morning.我明天早晨就走。

  N: I'll make a file (record) for you.我要给你做一份病历。

  Please write down your full name in block letters.请用印刷体写上你的全名。

  How old are you?

  你的年龄?

  When were you born?

  你是哪年生的?

  P: I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.我是1952年2月15日生的。

  N: What is your position in the Embassy?

  你在大使馆做什么工作?

  P: I'm the ambassador(minister, chargé d'affaires, counsellor, first secretary, second secretary, third secretary, Attaché, staff, secretary-archivist, military, attaché)。

  我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员)。

  N: What is your woek here?

  你在这里做什么工作。

  P: I'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher, artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife)。

  我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇)。

  N: Are you married or single?

  你结婚了,还是独身?

  P: Yes, I'm married.是的,我结婚了。

  NO, I'm single.没有,还是独身。

  I'm divorced.离婚了。

  N: What's your address, pleas.请告诉我你的住址。

  P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy, …building …block…number)。

  我住在……饭店(……使馆,……单元……楼……号)。

  N: Your telephone number, please.请告诉我你的电话。

  P: five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six. 522133,分机156. N: Is your baby a boy or a girl?

  你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?

  Who is your host?

  谁接待你?

  P: I am a delegate of… delegation.我是……代表团的团员。

  N: who is paying?

  谁替你付款?

  Can you charge it to your organization?

  你能在你的单位报销吗?

  Will they reimburse you?

  他们给你报销吗?

  P: I pay for myself.我自己付款(我自费)。

  I think they will reimburs me.我想他们会给我报销。

  I think they will give me the money back.我想他们会把钱还给我的。

  N: Please pay fou the registration.请交挂号费。

  P: How much?

  多少钱?

  N: Here is your receipt and change.这是收据和找回的钱。

  Have you any small change?

  你有零钱吗?

  This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.这是你的挂号证。请不要遗失。每次来时带着它。

  P: Yes, I will.好,照办。

  N: What's wrong with you today?

  你今天哪里不舒服?

  Which department do you want to register with?

  你要挂哪科的号?

  P: I want to see a physician (an internist, surgeon, obstetrician, gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist, dentist, endocrinologlst)。

  我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科)。

  P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body. It It ches badly.我不知道该挂哪个科。我混身起红疹;痒得厉害。

  N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫。需要的话再转内科。

  Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician. N: Please take her temperature under her arm.请给她试试腋温。

  We would like have her stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?

  我们想给她检查一下大便。你能给我们一点大便标本吗。

  Parent: Yes, I'11 try./No, Idon't think she can pass any stool just now, but have brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.可以,我试试看。/不行,我想她现在便不出来。但是我已经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们可以从尿布上取点大便。

  P: I would like to see a dentist.我想见一位牙科医生。

  N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?

  补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?

  P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me.我要镶牙(洁齿),请给我约个时间。

  N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?

  好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?

  P: Ten o'clock suits me better.十点钟对我更合适。

  N: Please come with me.请随我来。

  P: How long must I wait?

  我还需要等多久?

  N: Your turn is next.下一个就轮到你了。

  There are two more patients before you.在你前面还有两个病人。

  It's your turn now.该你看病了。

  The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.你前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,你至少还得等半个小时。

编辑推荐:

医学英语:英文科室大全

医学英语:各种常见疾病的表达法

医学英语:医疗卫生人员职衔职称词汇

医学英语:中医文摘英文目录

医学英语:前列腺常识

以上就是【医学口语】医生病人英语会话3的全部内容了,想要了解更多精彩的内容,大家可点击【 医务英语 】来看哦~同时英语巴士网会持续为大家更新最新的内容,大家可进入英语巴士网首页选择自己需要的来查看呦(^_^)

英语巴士公众号

欢迎扫描二维码关注英语巴士公众号!

(编辑:bruce)

网友评论
热门标签