网站首页 | 关于我们 | 英语论坛 | 广告合作 | 设为首页 | 收藏本站 热点资讯:快快快,赶学起来!预测2018必流行的网络用 奇葩!老师休产假让学生家长来代课
热搜: 英语  端午节  影视  非洲
当前位置: 首页 > 娱乐英语 > 电影台词 >

影视英语台词:《无敌破坏王2》经典台词(双语对照)

2019-01-11 10:10[电影台词] 来源: 浏览: 次 评论:
    《无敌破坏王2》经典台词

  Ralph:Hey, kid! Wake up!

  嘿!小鬼,快醒醒!

  Vanellope:Ralph, what is wrong with you?

  雷夫,你是怎么了?

  Ralph:Start churning butter and put on your church shoes, little sister, 'cause we're about to blast off!

  快做好准备,因为我们马上要登场了。

  Vanellope:Ralph, what is it you're trying to say?

  雷夫,你到底想说什么?

  Ralph:We're going to the Internet.

  我们要上线了。

  Vanellope:What?

  什么?

  Vanellope:Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Internet.

  女士们,先生们,让我来隆重介绍网络世界。

  Ralph:Cool! Wow! Look at all this stuff.

  太酷了,哇!快看这些东西。

  Vanellope:This is the most beautiful miracle I've ever seen.

  这是我见过最美的奇迹。

  KnowsMore:Welcome to the Search Bar. What can I help you find today?

  欢迎来到搜索引擎吧。今天想要搜什么?

  Ralph:Um...

  嗯......

  KnowsMore: Umbrella? Umbrage? Umami?

  恩情?恩惠?恩怨?(自动联想识别-并非单词本意)

  Ralph:No. 不

  KnowsMore:Noah's Ark? No Doubt? Nordstrom Rack?

  布丁,部落,步伐?(自动联想识别-并非单词本意)

  Ralph:Rrr! 呃!

  KnowsMore: Ergonomics? Urban Outfitters? Urkel?

  鳄鱼?恶搞?噩梦?(自动联想识别-并非单词本意)

  Vanellope: I'm pretty sure he's just trying to guess what you're going to say.

  我知道了,他再猜你想说什么。

  KnowsMore:My autofill is a touch aggressive today.

  我的自动联想今天很灵敏。

  Vanellope:Let me try. Take me to a Web site that's super intense and really nuts.

  让我来试一试。带我去一个超级嗨的网站。

  KnowsMore:Oh. I only found one result.

  哦,我只查到一项结果。

  Vanellope:Aw, come on. Princesses and cartoon characters? Barf.

  有没有搞错?公主与卡通人物?太逊了。

  Eeyore:Hey! 嘿!

  Vanellope:Whoa. Cool!

  哇,酷!

  Stormtrooper: You're coming with us, kid.

  小鬼,你被逮捕了。

  Vanellope: Hi. Whoa, whoa! Ladies, I'm a princess, too.

  嗨。哇,哇!各位女士們,我也是公主喔。

  Pocahontas: What kind of a princess are you?

  你是什么公主?

  Rapunzel:Do you have magic hair?

  你有魔法长发吗?

  Vanellope:No. 沒有。

  Elsa:Magic hands?

  有魔法手吗?

  Vanellope:No. 沒有。

  Cinderella:Do animals talk to you?

  小动物会跟你说话吗?

  Vanellope:No. 并不会。

  Snow White:Were you poisoned?

  曾被人下过毒吗?

  Vanellope:No. 沒。

  Aurora and Tiana:Cursed?

  受过诅咒吗?

  Vanellope:No. 也沒。

  Belle and Rapunzel: Kidnapped or enslaved?

  被绑架或奴役吗?

  Vanellope:No! Are you guys OK? Should I call the police?

  通通沒有!你们还好吧?要我报警吗

  Rapunzel:Do people assume all your problems got solved because a big strong man showed up?

  是不是每个人都觉得你的难题都是靠男人解决的?

  Vanellope:Yes. What is up with that?

  没错,怎么会说到那个?

  Princesses:She is a princess!

  她是公主沒錯!

  Voiceover:Ralph Breaks the Internet.

  无敌破坏王:大闹互联网

  Ralph:Shouldn't it be Ralph Wrecks the Internet?

  为什么不直接用「网络破坏王」?

  Vanellope:Yeah, since he is "Wreck-It Ralph."

  对啊,既然他已然是「破坏王」了。

  Yesss:Oh yeah, but "break the Internet?" It's, like, a thing.

  对,但「大闹互联网」听起來像是个大事件。

  Ralph:Right, it's just... "Wreck the Internet" kind of sounds better, doesn't it?

  沒错,但上去更朗朗上口,不是吗?

  Yesss:You're not wrong.

  好像也对。

编辑推荐:

《无敌破坏王2:大闹互联网》热映 爆笑台词盘点

及时获取相关内容请关注英语巴士网微信公众号或加QQ群:177322672。

英语巴士公众号

欢迎扫描二维码关注英语巴士公众号!

(编辑:bruce)

网友评论
热门标签