网站首页 | 关于我们 | 英语论坛 | 广告合作 | 设为首页 | 收藏本站 热点资讯:中国海军护航十周年抽奖结果,这 Sri Lanka-China FTA feasibility study com
热搜: 英语作文  英语话剧  影视
当前位置: 首页 > 娱乐英语 > 电影台词 >

千与千寻内地定档 一起回顾那些经典的台词吧

2019-06-24 08:26[电影台词] 来源:未知 浏览: 次 评论:

  近日,宫崎骏公开了一封给中国观众的手写信:“千与千寻,请多关照。”还画上了无脸男和龙猫,都好可爱啊~

  经典动画电影《千与千寻》曾于2001年在日本上映,18年后它将于本月21日首次登上中国大银幕,也难怪这两天火上了热搜,满满都是童年的回忆啊~

  据悉,在《千与千寻》中文版配音中,周冬雨为千寻配音,井柏然为白龙配音,彭昱畅为无脸男配音,田壮壮则为锅炉爷爷配音。

  相信,不少小伙伴都曾隔着屏幕感受过千寻闯入的奇异世界,那么,其中的台词译成英文又是怎样的呢?

  Zeniba: Once you do something, you never forget. Even if you can't remember.

  钱婆婆:你做过的事,就永远不会忘,即便你会想不起来。

  Lin: What's going on here?

  小玲:发生什么了?

  Kamaji: Something you wouldn't recognize. It's called love.

  锅炉爷爷:你不懂,人们管它叫爱。

  Chihiro: You don't remember your name?

  千寻:你不记得自己的名字了?

  Haku: No, but for some reason I remember yours.

  白龙:不记得了,可是我却记得你的。

  Yubaba: [to Haku] What did you do with my baby?

  汤婆婆:(对白龙)你把我的宝宝怎么了?

  Chihiro: What are all those stones? They look like little houses.

  千寻:那些石头是做什么的?它们看着像小房子。

  Chihiro's Mother: Those are shrines. Some people believe spirits live in them.

  千寻妈妈:那些是神龛。有些人认为神灵住在里面。

  Chihiro: Guys, don't take that food! We're gonna get in trouble!

  千寻:大家,别碰那些食物!我们会有麻烦的!

  Chihiro's Father: Don't worry, you've got Daddy with you. He's got credit cards and cash!

  千寻爸爸:别急,有爸爸在呢,有信用卡也有现金!

  Haku: Don't be afraid, I just wanna help you.

  白龙:别害怕,我只是想帮你。

  Haku: Open your mouth and eat this. If you don't eat food from this world, you'll disappear.

  白龙:张开嘴,把这个吃下去。如果你不吃这个世界的食物,你就会消失。

  Chihiro: How did you know my name was Chihiro?

  千寻:你怎么知道我的名字是千寻?

  Haku: I have known you since you were very small.

  白龙:你还很小的时候,我就认识你了

  Haku: You did it, Chihiro! I remember! I was the spirit of the Kohaku River.

  白龙:你做到了,千寻!我想起来了!我是琥珀川河神。

  Chihiro: A river spirit?

  千寻:是河神?

  Haku: My name is the Kohaku River.

  白龙:我的名字是赈早见琥珀主。

  Chihiro: They filled in that river, it's all apartments now.

  千寻:他们填了河,现在都是公寓。

  Haku: That must be why I can't find my way home, Chihiro, I remember you falling into the river, and I remember your little pink shoe.

  白龙:这一定是我无法找到回家路的原因,千寻,我记得你掉进河里,还记得你有粉红色的小鞋子。

  Chihiro: So, you're the one who carried me back to shallow water, you saved me... I knew you were good!

  千寻:所以,是你把我带到浅滩,是你救了我……我知道你很棒!


【看这里~】

如果大家有兴趣的话,请关注【 英语巴士网-电影台词 】栏目,英语巴士网整合了您可能感兴趣的相关英语学习资料,可以多看一下哦(^_^)

英语巴士公众号

欢迎扫描二维码关注英语巴士公众号!

(编辑:bruce)

相关阅读
网友评论
热门标签